Saturday, February 7, 2015

Collection SS2015: In the Pocket


One of my most favourite designs ever created by Hermes, In the Pocket is an invitation to a mesmerizing and full life.  Little remnants forgotten in the corners of our pockets - or possibly inside the coats as they made their way inside the lining - tell stories of attending concerts and balls, adventures and attempts at building or fixing many objects in our lives.  Looking back, I smile at the great times, remembering perhaps an outfit worn on a special occasion, my fixing a fence or even enjoying a cup of hot cocoa from a wonderful cup.


The colours are unapologetic, unlike the original edition - and this pattern remains, after all the wonderful designs I've seen still one of my all-time favourite ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment