Saturday, October 4, 2008

Collection FW2007: In the Pocket II

Another colour variation on the theme of "In the Pocket" by Leigh P. Cooke, this scarf continues to make me think of my beloved grandmother.  Delicate and refined, with a tremendous presence without inconveniently imposing, this design features a baby blue background while in itself, the scarf is the personification of absolute femininity.  To me, this is an object of rare beauty that is both unique, like a piece of art, and meaningful.

Not everyone would be able to wear the baby blue colour, I find, but this design would be perfect for anyone who can sport pastel colours. There is something about the lightness of the colours that appealed instantly to my senses and continues to enchant me to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment